Berlian 88 Biz Estate@Karawaci Blok Alexandrite Ji Raya Diklat Pemda No.88 Kp.Dukuh Pinan Kel.Bojongnangka,Kelapa Dua-Tangerang, Banten 15821 Indonesia Tel : 62 (0) 21 2987 1377 Fax : 62 (0) 21 2987 1381 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Website : www.dslindonesia.com
Overall, products made from POLYURETHANE are stronger, tougher and more durable than conventional elastomers and plastics. POLYURETHANE outperforms wood, metal, rubber or plastic in many applications.
Following are some of the unique properties of POLYURETHANE
* Variable hardness from 20 Shore A to over 74 Shore D.
* Excellent resistant to abrasion.
* Highly resistant to impact and shock.
* Cut and tear resistance.
* Wide resilience range.
* More load bearing capability at a given hardness.
* Suitable for high flex application even at low temperature.
* Stable up to 120co (284 Fo)
* Oil, water, solvent, ozone and chemical resistance.
* Good electrical properties.
* Can be made flame resistant
* Can be machined on standard equipment
* High and low friction formulation.
* Bonds to metals, non metals and most plastics.
* Low mould and tooling cost.
* Compression modulus (high and low)